本文轉貼來源&作者 (Copying Published Source) | http://forum.gamer.com.tw/C.php?bsn=26121&snA=6753&tnum=5 |
Servers will be coming down at 3AM 4/16 for approximately 2 hours.
伺服器將於凌晨三點關閉兩小時(估計是太平洋時間 所以是台灣時間晚上六點到八點)
Release Notes
- Added a recipe for a sleeping mat. This can be placed and rested on. Currently it is using a mattress model while a custom model is in the works. This is not a spawn point like in Rust
- 新增製作單:睡墊。
- The Police Car has an upgraded interior for an enhanced driving and passenger experience in first person.
- 警車加強第一人稱視野。
- Well Rested duration has been doubled
- "Well Rested"狀態時間加倍。
- Fixed issue with not being able to pick up handcuff keys
- 修改無法撿取手銬鑰匙的bug。
- Very Tired and Exhaustion no longer slows down your movement. It only drains stamina at increased rates
- 疲累及虛弱不再減速,改為加快耐力的減少速度。
- You can now rest on the firehouse cots
- 現在可在消防局的床上休息。
- Rest timer reduced to 20 seconds
- 休息時間改為二十秒。
- Fixed issue where you can use a mansport backpack skin on a military backpack. You can only skin other mansport backpacks now
- 修改可將運動背包的模組使用於軍用背包上的BUG。玩家現在只能更改運動背包的模組。
- Health drain from Dehydrated and Starving has been slightly increased
- 脫水及飢餓所造成的體力降低速度微幅提升。
- The white T-shirt now has the correct icon
- 白T恤現在有正確的樣式。
- Your character will start breathing heavier the lower your stamina gets. NOTE: Animations will come soon
- 當你的耐力降低時,呼吸會變得更沉重。Note:新的動畫即將到來。
- Added Molotov Cocktails. Hint: recipe involves moonshine
- 新增摩洛托夫雞尾酒。提示:製作單包含Moonshine (烈酒)
- Player speed is now reduced while moving in water.
- 玩家在水中移動的速度降低。
- Battle Royale: Emotes should now work again
- BR模式:表情動作恢復運作。
Grouping
組隊系統!!!!
- There is now an extra tab in the center part of your inventory window that says: “Group”
- 在裝備欄的中間新增標籤:組隊。
- You can check the “Do Not Group” to prevent notifications and will auto-decline invites.
- 玩家可勾選"不要組隊"以避免通知及自動拒絕邀請。
- If you are not in a group then “Disband” and “Kick” are disabled.
- 如果你不在隊伍內,"解散"及"踢除"鍵會無法使用。
- If you are in a group and not the leader then “Invite” is disabled and “Kick” says “Quit”
- 如果你在隊伍內且不是領隊會無法使用邀請,踢除鍵會顯示為離開隊伍
- Type somebody’s name and hit invite and they will receive a notification
- 輸入玩家名字並點擎邀請,他們會收到通知。
- Your group members names over their heads will be in green.
- 在隊伍內的玩家名字會是綠色的。
Bee Boxes
- You can now discover the recipe for and, build, and place bee boxes. After being placed, the bees will immediately get to work. Over time they will create up to five full honeycombs. These can be taken out and eaten, but are more useful if empty bottles are used to collect honey from them. When honeycomb and empty water bottles are both in the bee box, the honey will drain into the bottle after a short period of time. This will produce not only a bottle of honey, but also wax as a byproduct.
- 現在可發明並建造"蜜蜂箱"。擺設後蜜蜂會馬上開始工作。一段時間後會產生五個可食用蜂窩,但更有用的方法是使用空瓶收集蜂蜜。只需要將空瓶及蜂窩放入蜜蜂箱內,蜂蜜會在一段時間內產生。你不只會得到一罐蜂蜜,還會得到蠟。
- Honeycomb will continue being produced until there are either five honeycombs or ten honey bottles inside of it.
- 蜂窩會持續製造直到五個蜂窩或是十罐蜂蜜在蜜蜂箱內。
- If you damage a bee box, the bees will retaliate.
- 警告:如果你攻擊蜜蜂箱,蜜蜂會還擊。
What can you do with all this bee stuff?
蜜蜂的東西可以做什麼呢?
- Honeycomb – Eat it, keep it in the bee box to drain the honey from it.
- 蜂蜜,可食用,放在蜜蜂箱內收集蜂蜜。
- Honey – Eat it for gains to endurance, stamina, and energy. Honeycomb gives the same resources but at a lower value than raw honey.
- 蜂蜜,食用後會恢復耐力,持久力及飢餓度。蜂窩可提供較低的效果。
- Dressed Bandages – Combine five bandages with a bottle of honey to create dressed bandages. These bandages heal for a bit more and a bit longer than bandages alone.
- 加強版繃帶,收集五個繃帶及一罐蜂蜜可發明加強版繃帶。這種繃帶可恢復更多體力及持續更久。
- Wax – Make candles. The candles can be placed, and after lighting them they will burn for a couple of days. They have a few different models that it switches between so you can see them melting down over time.
- 蠟,可製作蠟燭。蠟燭可點燃,點燃後會燃燒數天。在蠟燭燃燒時蠟燭擁有不同的模組,玩家可透過這樣的模組看見蠟燭逐漸融化。
|