DevBlog 09/01: Update 1.5.7.
Today"s Dev Blog we dedicate mostly to our community and less to the updates for the first time in a long period.
今天的內容著重於遊戲社群和長期以來的更新.
There are not a lot of significant changes that"s why we"ll tell you what we have been doing recently.
沒什麼重大更新,這就是為什麼要告訴你遊戲團隊最近在做些什麼事情.
The time has come to get your base under control.
現在你的藏身處能在你的掌控之中了.
In the previous blog we promised to add a feature of recoloring home based boxes.
上期的貼文我們承諾過增加一個改變收納箱顏色的功能.
We promised and here it is!
答應你們的現在已經在遊戲中了!
Home based boxes can be recolored into 9 different colors.
現在收納箱有九種不同的顏色.
It will help to solve the issue with the mess and the search for the stuff “I don’t remember where it was left”.
這將解決你找不到或者是過於混亂的問題.
Also, your base will look a little bit more colourful
另外,它會讓你的藏身處看起來很五彩繽紛
This week we"ve payed much attention to reading your comments and have come to some conclusions.
這周我們非常注重於各位玩家的意見並得到了結論.
The zip-gun recipe will be changed.
改造手槍的配方會被更改.
Probably, we"ll add some changes to the time given for mopping up the bunker.
也許,我們會對碉堡的掃蕩時間做些改變.
We are working on new locations, a bow will appear soon while you"ll have to wait for Raiders a bit more.
我們正在製作新的地點,弓將會很快被登入遊戲然後侵入者必須在等一下.
While reading your comments we noticed messages about the absence of news about what we were working on.
閱讀各位的意見時我們注意到了關於我們正做什麼的訊息.
Or that we are working but not on something you"re waiting for.
或是我們正在做得並不是你所期待的.
Every update comes through a couple of stages - the idea, sketches, programming and modelling and testing before the release.
每次發布更新都要經過這幾個階段 - 構想,草稿,程式設計,建模,測試.
Why are we writing this?
這篇文章的用意是什麼?
Actually, because when we share our arts and sketches we don"t mean that during the week the whole team has been bravely drawing one sketch and we haven"t been working on other aspects.
其實,因為每當我們分享了美術圖和草稿,並不意味者整個團隊都努力著畫草稿而沒有在其他方面工作.
PvP development and creating locations are being done by different people so the messages such as “why do you draw arts when it"s better to pay attention to multiplayer” are a bit pointless.
PvP的開發和新地圖是由不同的人完成,有些訊息如"為什麼總是在畫美術圖而不是去完成多人連線" 沒什麼意義.
Different specialists work on these things.
不同領域的人做不同的事.
Folks, thank you for understanding and have a nice weekend.
希望各位能理解,並有一個愉快的周未.
We remind that the update will be available in the App Store in 2-3 days.
提醒你ios用戶將在2~3天後才會進行更新.
|